Blog Archive

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Search for Mapped Web Pages in Google Maps

Google Maps has a new option to allow you to restrict your search to 'mapped web pages'. If you choose this new option Google searches web pages for mentions of your search term alongside a location. It then extracts a snippet of the relevant text and tags it on Google Maps.



In the example above I have searched for 'Einstein' and restricted the search to the 'mapped web pages' option. The result is like a mapped biography of the German-born physicist, showing me on the map where he was born, lived and worked.

It also possible to refine your search. For example, suppose I'm not really interested in where Einstein was born but just want to know whether he has any connections with MIlan - I can use the search operators
near or in to establish if Einstein has any connection with the Italian city. The search "Einstein in Milan" produces a mapped information window that informs me that Einstein moved to Milan in 1894.

Via: Google Operating System

__________

1 comments:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Popular Posts