Blog Archive

Friday, May 4, 2007

Cool Google My Maps

Time to check in on some of the cool new maps being created with Google's new My Maps map creation tool. For those of you haven't heard of it yet, My Maps is a do-it-yourself tool that lets you create your own Google Maps mashup with a few mouse clicks (and NO coding). It's really easy.. So easy a caveman could do it! To give it a whirl, slide over to Google Maps and look for the 'My Maps' tab.. To wake up your creative juices, here are some great examples that should inspire you to make your first Google Maps mashup! :)



Urban Travel Blog Gridskipper also has a nice roundup of Google My Maps as well!

Particularly fond of a one very special Google My Map? Okay.. so it might even be one you've spent time creating. Post a comment and let the world know!

More Google My Maps links:
Check out past Google Maps Mania My Maps posts by clicking the label below..

___________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts