Blog Archive

Friday, October 7, 2005

A new way to follow Google Maps Mania

..Looks like I resolved my RSS troubles today just in time for Google to set a new RSS reader wild in the Google Labs called none other than: Google Reader. If you're not familiar with the world of rss feeds, Google Reader will allow you to subscribe to blogs like Google Maps Mania and when updates take place, Google Reader will track this update so you can view it from inside that web application, and not necessarily right on this webpage. It saves you having to go out to 100 places to check for new content when instead you can just track it all from one place.

To give it a test drive, go to Google Reader, search for Google Maps Mania and subscribe to it. The interface is pretty slick.



Personally, I'm pretty lodged into my Bloglines ways. It might take a lot for me to pack up camp and move to Google Reader. :)

[via]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts