Blog Archive

Sunday, November 13, 2005

2 new eBay Search Tools using Google Maps

+ = Better eBay Searching!

MapBid.com shows you the locations of eBay auctions - MapBid is a new eBay search tool that lets you plot locations of eBay auctions on a Google Map. To try it out enter an item such as "digital camera" for zip code "94112" or try it out for your area of the U.S.


Find bargains near U.S. college campuses - Andrew Reyes has mashed up Google Maps with an eBay search tool that helps you locate eBay auctions near U.S. college campuses. Andrews tells me: "Basically, I made this tool to help college students like myself find bargains near their campus. Being a college freshman, I'm always on eBay looking for deals, so creating a tool like this was a no-brainer for me."


Other eBay Search tools include:

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts