Blog Archive

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Google Maps Mania Video: Maps Mashups for Travel

I'm posting my third appearance on the G4TechTV show Call For Help. The below clip is my short segment which describes how to make use of Google Maps mashups for your next holiday. The show aired on cable networks around the world in June, 2006. The Show notes for my segment are here and the full episode can be viewed here.

If the clip doesn't appear, view it here.

Check here for more Travel Mashups!

More Google Maps Mania video:

My talk at the Googleplex during the 2006 Google Geo Developer Day (skip ahead to 1:35:00)
My talk during the Google Spain Maps Mashup Competition
Google Maps Mania on Call For Help (Part 2)
Google Maps Mania on Call For Help (Part 1)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts