Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Google Maps Mashup Award Winners!

Google Maps mashups have come a long way in 3 years. Collectively, these mashups have been widely recognized as game changing web concepts that have helped to bring geographic relevancy to millions of points of information. Back on March 13th of this year I asked you to drop me a line to tell me about an award or recognition your Google Maps mashup has received. Thanks to everyone that answered my call! Today I'm posting those submissions and others that I have pulled together. Let's keep this an organic post that can be added on to in the form of comment posts! It will serve as a way for everyone to find those Google Maps mashups from all over the world that stand out from the rest!

2008:

2007:

2006:

2005:

Have I missed a mashup that has been given an award or special recognition? Please feel free to post a comment to tell the world about it! :)


___________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts