Blog Archive

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Fun Google Maps tool you're really going to "dig"!

Remember when you'd dig a hole in your backyard or at the beach as a kid, and you'd hear friends, parents or a passerby say to you: "If you keep digging, you're going to reach China!" Well, Luis Felipe Cipriani of Brazil is going to help you find out if they were right. He's created the "If I dig a very deep hole, where I go to stop?".... Google Maps tool. :) This will help you determine where, if you were to dig a hole straight to other side of the earth, you would end up!



Luckily for me when I was younger, I stopped digging that hole before letting all the waters of the south pacific gush into my backyard sandbox. That would have been bad. ;)

Does anyone reach China? If you, post a comment and let us know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts