Blog Archive

Monday, August 22, 2005

Spending a week with the Google Maps API

John Resig has spent the previous week sharing all of his knowledge of the Google Maps API on his blog in a series of tutorials titled "Spending the week with Google Maps". He sets the stage with Part 1:

Starting today - and going until next week - I will be writing a post, everyday, detailing a chunk of Google Maps API-enhancing code that I've written. During the past couple weeks I've been working a number of contract jobs - all of which have centered around the usage of the Google Maps API, a powerful tool for programmers. As I've gone along, there have been a number of features that I've developed (or found) that I think other programmers would benefit from knowing. (more)

All seven of his entries: (1), (2), (3), (4), (5), (6), (7). They can also be found on the front page of his blog.

[via]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts